16. Who are you? : My name is Michael G. Santos. I am married to Carole Santos and through my work I define myself. I strive to live as an example of what a man can become despite the adversity through which he may have to live. I am resourceful, always in pursuit of clearly-defined… Read More
251. What does leadership mean to you? I perceive leadership as a virtue, a personal commitment to pursue a deliberate course of action. That course should lead to a clearly defined destination, but always progressing, always advancing to the improvement or growth of a cause. Each of us has the capacity to lead or participate… Read More
223. How would you gauge your level of financial literacy today? I am much more familiar with financial concepts at this stage of my life. When I began serving my sentence I didn’t think in terms of financial planning. Yet over the 24 years that I’ve been confined I have made a point of educating… Read More
The latest news will be posted here.
105. How would you define your life management skills? My understanding of life management skills lead me to conclude that they empower an individual to reach his highest potential. The skills enable the individual to make good decisions that advance progress toward clearly defined goals and achievement. With each achievement comes a deeper sense of… Read More
151. Describe situations you can recall when inadequate communication skills led to decreased opportunities in your life. There have been a few situations upcoming as a young man when I felt that having inadequate communication skills led to decreased opportunities in my life. For example, if I had listened to my moms suggestions that I… Read More
64. What values might lead a person to success upon release from prison?: Values mean nothing if not actively pursued. For too long in my 20s , I talked about living a values based life. But it was only talk. Now, I live according to my values; they guide me as a compass guides a… Read More
16. Who are you? My name is Justin Paperny. I am a 34-year-old man who grew up in Encino, California. I attended Montclair Prep before moving on to the University of Southern California, where I earned my degree in 1997. From USC I went on to become a stockbroker at Bear Stearns and UBS, then… Read More