David Muniz/ Class 3: Accountability
97. Describe your thoughts on whether accountability logs would help, hinder, or provide indifferent to your opportunities for success upon release.
They will help me stay on track, and closer to my goals.
98. In what ways will probation officers respond to efforts you’ve made at documenting your values, goals, and commitment to preparing for a law-abiding life upon release?
I hope they notice, but even if they do not I know that i will be more prepared for having them with me.
99. Elaborate on ways that full transparency with regard to your prison adjustment through accountability logs can influence potential employers or support networks.
It will show them that I worked hard for me and my family. i did not just talk about it. It shows I worked hard.
100. Describe the role accountability logs played in their success:
They help me learn if am getting closer or further from my goals. It takes a lot of work to do them.
101. How do universities evaluate which students to admit?
Grades, background, test scores.
102. What information do creditors consider when deliberating on whether to extend loans?
Income and I guess ability to repay money.
103. What governs investment decisions that people make?
Risk and performance history I learned from a book i read.
104. How do your responses to the above questions support or refute the value of accountability logs?
They work. the key is sticking with them and updating them to keep me on track.