Hal Coates/ Class 3: Accountability
97. Describe your thoughts on whether accountability logs would help, hinder, or provide indifferent to your opportunities for success upon release.
they will help. they will help me stay on track and help me determine if I am hitting the goals i set out. to move forward it is important to know what we are trying to achieve.
98. In what ways will probation officers respond to efforts you’ve made at documenting your values, goals, and commitment to preparing for a law-abiding life upon release?
I am not sure what they will think, but i want them to know that am holding myself accountable. i want my published record to speak for itself.
99. Elaborate on ways that full transparency with regard to your prison adjustment through accountability logs can influence potential employers or support networks.
by using accountability logs i can show potential employers or support net works that i am a changed man who is striving to turn his life around. i expect that many people would like to hold the bad decisons of my early 20s against me forever.
100. Describe the role accountability logs played in their success:
accountability logs played an important role in justin paperny life. justin paperny is a executive director of a public charity. justin uses accountability logs to document his sucess by keeping accurate logs of people who participate in the courses he makes available.
101. How do universities evaluate which students to admit?
universities rely upon a students records that include grade point average attendance test scores athletic distinctions community service and other records that help define the individual.
102. What information do creditors consider when deliberating on whether to extend loans?
bankers ,credit card issuers mortgage lenders and others who provide financial services rely upon accountability logs. it is important to them to know the person is going to repay the loan.
103. What governs investment decisions that people make?
Research governs decisions that people make on investments. People who do business review how an asset or potential investment is performing. Accountability logs provide investors with the tools they need to govern their investment decisions.
104. How do your responses to the above questions support or refute the value of accountability logs?
My responses to the questions above show that accountability logs are very important. Accountability logs are a great tool to use to network with people.