Marko Avramovic/ Class 3: Accountability
97. Describe your thoughts on whether accountability logs would help, hinder, or provide indifferent to your opportunities for success upon release.
They help for sure because the logs remind you what you are working for at all times. Without it one can quit and not feel any guild but when you see the paper, it’s not that easy.
98. In what ways will probation officers respond to efforts you’ve made at documenting your values, goals, and commitment to preparing for a law-abiding life upon release?
They are probably going to be stored because they are not used to that kind of dedication and discipline.
99. Elaborate on ways that full transparency with regard to your prison adjustment through accountability logs can influence potential employers or support networks.
You can see the progress, the hustle that we put into achieving our goals!! Normal people know how to appreciate time spent on making ourselves better people.
100. Describe the role accountability logs played in their success:
All of them got the best out of the situation, that we found ourselves in and by accepting the fact that our past life does not do us any good, we are forced to change the flow of our destiny.
101. How do universities evaluate which students to admit?
Based on the scores from the different tests, attendance, sport skills (rewards, etc). Basically, they try to adopt people that make the school look good.
102. What information do creditors consider when deliberating on whether to extend loans?
They rely on credit card payments, credit reports, and if you follow the plan, you are going to be just fine.
103. What governs investment decisions that people make?
Several things: first they make sure there is profit to be made and that they see through the history of the business.
104. How do your responses to the above questions support or refute the value of accountability logs?
My responses above show that it is a must for a prisoner to keep accountability logs to navigate him through a really rough path of imprisonment and to serve as a reminder of his own goals.