Quintin Brazier/ Class 3: Accountability
97. Describe your thoughts on whether accountability logs would help, hinder, or provide indifferent to your opportunities for success upon release.
I believe accountability logs would help a person’s opportunities for success upon release because they do not only show a positive pattern to possible employers but they also help to keep a person on track and focused on the road their prospective goals. They make things a lot more clear.
98. In what ways will probation officers respond to efforts you’ve made at documenting your values, goals, and commitment to preparing for a law-abiding life upon release?
A probation officer will first be shocked by the efforts you’ve made but then be supportive (to a certain extent) of you being productive because they can literally see the positive progress you’ve made while locked up, also see the road map you’re taking. I think they’ll give you more benefit of doubt than the next.
99. Elaborate on ways that full transparency with regard to your prison adjustment through accountability logs can influence potential employers or support networks.
It shows that a person didn’t just come to prison and do nothing. It shows that a person accounted for everything he did on a daily basis and that you are committed to excelling in your endeavors. It’s also showing your accomplishments and that you staying willing to climb above the circumstances.
100. Describe the role accountability logs played in their success:
Accountability logs not only helped them keep track of their progress but also helped them stay on track. It shows others that are willing to invest time, energy and money into them that they are actually serious and not playing games.
101. How do universities evaluate which students to admit?
Universities evaluate which students to admit by their GPA, SAT score, ACT score, GED or high school diploma. They also go by a certain individuals goals and their particular major.
102. What information do creditors consider when deliberating on whether to extend loans?
Creditors consider the previous loans and if they were paid back on time. They look at your history to see if there’s a positive or a negative pattern and also your income.
103. What governs investment decisions that people make?
The things that governs the investment decisions people make are the consistency, willingness, motivation, dedication and
104. How do your responses to the above questions support or refute the value of accountability logs?